Programme for a new main library building at Sir George Williams University, Montreal, P.Q., Canada
Publisher: Library Management and Building Consultants, [1965?] in Evanston, Ill
Written in English
- Library planning -- Quebec (Province) -- Montreal.,
- Library architecture -- Quebec (Province) -- Montreal.
|Statement||prepared by Library Management and Building Consultants, Inc.|
|Contributions||Library Management and Building Consultants.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||vii, 117 leaves.|
|Number of Pages||117|
- Black heart on the Appalachian trail
- The story of Ferdinand
- Explosion at Ingham Colliery, Thornhill, Yorkshire - report on the causes of, and circimstances attending the explosion which occured at Ingham Colliery, Thornhill, Yorkshire, on the 9th September, 1947.
- Taxation on national bank shares.
- Alpine ways
- How social trauma affects how we write
- Nonmonotonic and inductive logic
- Functional promoter analysis of the endothelial constitutive nitric oxide synthase gene.
- Suggestion and suggestibility
- The barefoot investor
- Summary of submissions from interested persons and bodies forwarded by delegations to the Chief Executive Officer
- Contax guide
- American sculpture of the sixties
- Thirst For Power (Stonyman, 44)
- ArtSource Variety Pack
- On a Sclerotinia hitherto unknown and injurious to the cultivation of tobacco,
- Of my early life, (1889-1918)
- Jesus Christ and the Commandments
- Space gerontology
- High color